Elissa Callen uses her extensive experience in horticulture, sustainable art, and fine art to offer knowledge shares. She has taught in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Guanajuato, MX and currently offers workshops in:
– Gardening with dye plants and urban color hunting
– Nature hikes and sustainable color hunting in the native landscape
– Color extraction for plant and mushroom dyes, pigments, and inks
– Painting and drawing with natural paints and inks
– Formal and experimental painting and drawing
For any inquiries, please contact here.